Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Preparation Hari Raya 2012

Salam to everyone..
Its about 2months++ I didn't update anything in my blog..Since I have twitter, instagram & of course Fb account, it makes me forget for a while with world of blogging. hehe..alasan je tu..hopefully penyakit lupa tu xberpanjangan lagi..Now, I'm coming with new spirit and a lot more stories ++ pics are queuing to be published.. In this post I just want to share with all of you with my experience doing some preparation for hari raya as anak perantau di bumi Fukuoka ni..

There are a lots of things I need to do it by myself especially about foods preparation for myHubby on the first day of raya.. This year I've  prepared several types of kuih raya plus ordered online thru fb. Luckily there are Malaysian which located at Osaka that doing business on kuih raya..ambil kesempatan..order jelah...hehe..Alhamdulillah all my kuih raya just arrived yesterday..I've ordered almond london & tart nenas..For homemade, so far I've prepared chocolate chip & cornflakes madu and planned to do 2 more kuih which are kuih lidah kucing & biskut mazola..hihi..this raya was my first time doing homemande kuih.xtau la ape rasanya..=)

The best things when we talk about raya preparation of course preparation for our kids right..here, for mawaddah we've bought 3 shirts and 2 pants plus baju kurung for the first raya.. Yes, eventho raya here is not happening like Malaysia but we still want to celebrate with our own way..try to act happy eventho in our hearts, only Allah knows what inside..this is our first time raya without our beloved friend and family.. Hopefully everything goes well.. Here, we celebrate raya just only 1 day n the day after, myhubby will go to lab as usual..

Actually, I've sent to several newspaper for salam perantau. Here is our pics for this year salam perantau. 

* Family pic during winter 2012 *

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin to my Family, relatives and friends. I wish this raya will full of joy and happiness and barakah as well for all of you..Love from Fukuoka.



No comments:

Post a Comment