Sunday, March 18, 2012

First time I went to Japan (Part 2: Universal Studios Japan)


By referring to my previous entry on my first visit to Japan -------> Actually this is my second time come to Japan. My first visit to Japan was in Feb2009 for attending a training on gas adsorption analyzer equipment with kak bihah at Osaka city. My company has bought equipment from BEL, a company in Japan and therefore, we as the user need to attend the training on operational of that equipment..It was winter season and I wanna share with u my first down experience...
*U.S.J*


Day 3

Good morning dear, as promised in my previous entry.. here I upload some pics during my visit to USJ 3 yrs ago. Amazingly how fast time flies..3years already..rasa baru je lagi..Actually, I xlarat nk describe panjang lebar as my previous entry..nak cepat to prepare breakfast for my hubby..hehe..k enjoy the pics..

* Train to USJ *
* xsangka dpt g USJ *
* hoho USJ sign board *
* On train to USJ *

* singgah jap snap pic in front of Hard Rock Cafe USJ *

* Luckily we got discount to enter USJ due to Valentines day but  we need to hugs each other in order to get the love pass *
* In front of USJ entrance *

* welcome to Universal Studios Japan *
* me & Universal Studios trademark *

* 4D Cinema *

* in front of  souvenirs shop *

* Ready to watch 4D movie- Shrek 4D Adventure *

* The Amazing Adventure of Spider-Man: The Ride *
* Before going in to ride the E.T Adventure *

* So cold & exhausted but really enjoyed *

* Jurassic Park -The ride *
* me & kak bihah *
* me yg suka sgt2 posing *

* Studios style in pink *

* I love this shop pretty much *

* Jurassic Outfitters : I bought t-shirt for my sister here *
* InsyaAllah since dah ada di bumi sakura ni, boleh ajak hubby n mawaddah  to come here again *
* peace from USJ souvenirs shop *

* Night view at Hard Rock Cafe *

* I bought Hard Rock Cafe Osaka T-shirt for my dear hubby *

* thanks to the police women for guiding me to buy ticket *

* haha sempat lg nk pose dgn souvenir yg dibeli for hubby n my family *

* On my way to hotel sempat lg shopping tepung udang tempura for my mum *


I found at USJ http://www.usj.co.jp/e/ website that Universal Wonderland has been launched which has a total of 28 facilities in the cute and colorful new are featuring popular characters. I wish to bring my hubby & mawaddah to USJ some day. Since dah ada di bumi sakura ni kena jugak pergi sekali lagi..hehe..

Day 4


Travelling day back to Kuala Lumpur..

E.N.D






2 comments:

  1. wahhh rozan..dia dh sampai USJ rupanya, k'ida jer lum sampai2 lagi ni, so nice!....I just followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..tu 3tahun lepas kak ida..nnti kita kecek cik abg g usj eh..xpuas main aritu..byk lagi yg sy xsempat nk main..best2 k.ida..kita mesti pergi..=)

    ReplyDelete